Delivery Info - Warranty
Delivery Information Australia Only – From $7.50
(Excluding WA, NT and Tasmania also for Larger items you will need to Contact Us for a Freight quote.)
Cade Aquariums,Starfire Frameless aquariums,Cabinet,lighting and CO2 units to Australia wide
(except NT and Tasmania.) at very reasonable rates.
- Your order should arrive between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday excluding public holidays. Generally we use Fastway Couriers and Australia Post.
- Special delivery requests: Please specify these in the "Order Comments and Special Requests" field when filling in your shipping details.
- If you require Delivery to a P.O. Box address we can also arrange, please contact us for rates provided by Australia Post.
- Delivery times: Generally 3-10 working days, depending on actual location.
- See Shop Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Local Pick up is available.
- Please note if you have requested the item to be left on the premisis - (special instructions for delivery ie - please leave at front door) insurance is not covered unless the item has been signed for
Delivery charges Australia
- Delivery charges calculated automatically as you add items to the cart.
- Heavy/bulky items will attract additional freight costs, contact Us for a quote.
- Express Post available on request.
- All items are subject to availability for both stock on hand and suppliers stock levels.
- Back ordered or Pre-Ordered items are also subject to the availability of our suppliers.
- There may be circumstances beyond our control that means we may not be able to fulfil your order in whole or in part so in these cases we will contact you by phone or email and offer you alternative options such as a refund or similar product.
Refunds & Exchanges
- All refunds will be made by Credit Card, PayPal or Bank Deposit. There may be a 2-3 day delay for the transaction to show up on your statement when refunding to your Credit Card.
- In the unfortunate case where your product is defective having carefully followed the manufacturer instructions then please contact us immediately and return the product to us within 7 days of receiving the goods. At the descretion of Living Reef Aquariums and the supplier, we may give you a replacement (if we are authorised to do so) or the supplier may wish to view and either repair or replace the product.
- You must notify us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org/eshop4 if you suspect that your goods are damaged or faulty, you must send the item back to us in the product's original packaging. Upon receipt of the return and inspection, we may offer you with a replacement.
- All returns (at Buyer's postage expense) must be sent to us in its original packaging, with all manuals, blank warranty card, other accessories and documentation included.
- After inspection by our team, if the product is deemed faulty, we will replace the product with an even exchange of the same item, subject to in-stock availability and Manufacture warranty.
- Freight Policy Below for all Dry Electrical Goods and Fish Tanks
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check all parcels on delivery. The Customer must examine their order as soon as it arrives and note any signs of damage, defects, shortage of items or errors.
- Upon delivery, a signature by you or your representatives signifies all merchandise was received in undamaged, saleable condition (e.g. aquariums, sumps are free of any cracks, flaws or damaged frames) and verifies the number of cartons you received is correct as stated on our invoice. You must therefore examine your order before the Courier leaves the premises and only sign if the order is in perfect condition.
- All damages, defects, shortages or errors must be reported (with photos) to our office to email@example.com/eshop4 WITHIN 24 hours of receipt. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in denial of a replacement.
- We do not cover freight expenses on warranty claims. You will bear the risk of loss or damage to the goods.
- We will not be liable for any delay, loss or damage arising from the supply of or failure to supply service ( including deterioration, mis-delivery or failure to deliver goods), for any reason whatsoever including breach of contract and negligence.
- We and any agents and subcontractors used by us have the benefit of these exclusions and limitations of liability even if any loss or damage arises for any reason whatsoever. Whilst our couriers will make every endeavour to deliver your parcel, there may be instances where a collection card will be left. Should this occur, the onus will be on the customer to arrange collection or redelivery with the courier.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept redelivery charges.
- ** Freight/Postage costs are non-refundable and cannot be claimed
Please note goods that have been ordered and noted to be an unattended delivery will not be the responsilility by the company or courier.